The BHS Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) is a professional service which provides confidential assessment, referral and short-term counseling services to employees for behavioral health issues.
Additional services provided through BHS A.S.S.I.S.T. include: (i) education and training workshops, (ii) wellness and coaching programs, and (iii) critical incident stress debriefing (CISD)/crisis intervention.
- Assessment and short-term counseling for a variety of issues including:
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Stress-Related Problems
- Work-Related Problems
- Alcohol & Drug Abuse
- Life Transitions
- All levels of mental health providers covered (Masters, Psychologist, and Psychiatrist)
- Face-to-face assessment on every case
- Personalized touch (i.e., live reception)